Vidii is made to be a fun place to discover, receive, and share content with
others. Our goal is for the service to enjoyable for all. We respect the ownership
of the content that users share and each user is responsible for the content he or
she provides. With these principles in mind, we do not actively monitor user
content and will not censor user content, except in limited circumstances as
For the Vidii service and the ability to communicate with others to operate, we set
limitations on the type of content that may be published with Vidii. These
limitations comply with legal requirements. Vidii may update or modify the Vidii
Rules from time to time by posting the changes on this site.
• Sensitive Media: Sensitive media, such as mild violence or nudity, may be
subject to certain limitations, including but not limited to warnings to users
and restrictions preventing that content from appearing.
• Explicit Graphic Content: You may not publish or post explicit violent or
otherwise graphic content, such as explicit depictions of animal abuse,
child abuse, or bodily harm.
• Sexually Explicit Content: You may not post content that is sexually explicit
• Threats: You may not publish or post content that is intended to incite others
to commit violence, mocks victims of violence, or includes a direct and
specific threat of violence toward others.
• Copyright: We will respond to valid and complete notices of alleged copyright
infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of
• Trademark: Use of a company or business name, logo, or other trademark-
protected material in a manner that misleads or confuses others with
regard to its brand or business affiliation may be considered a violation.
• Unlawful Use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in
furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all
local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Vidii also strives to protect its users from spam and abuse. Abuse is not tolerated
on Vidii and may result in permanent suspension.
• Serial Accounts: You may not create serial accounts. Mass account creation
may result in suspension of all related accounts.
• Profile URL Squatting: You may not engage in profile URL squatting.
Accounts that are inactive for more than eight months may also have their
profile URLs removed or reclaimed without further notice.
• Invitation spam: You may not use any invite feature or “Chat” feature to send
repeat, mass invitations.
• Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended
to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer, or to
compromise a user’s privacy or login information.
• Spam: You may not use the Vine service for the purpose of spamming anyone.
Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what
conduct is considered to be spamming are:
▪ If you post Vidii videos with deliberately misleading tags or
▪ If a disproportionate number of users flag your content;
▪ If a disproportionate number of your comments have been deleted;
▪ If a disproportionate number of users are blocking your profile;
▪ If a disproportionate number of users are reporting your profile for
▪ If you post large numbers of duplicate comments;
▪ If you post large numbers of unsolicited comments in an attempt to
advertise a service or link;
• Profile Images: You may not use obscene or pornographic images in your
Accounts engaging in any of the activities specified above may be subject to